Gartmore Community Cinema
n 1936 the two churches in Gartmore were united and the old Free Church building became the Village Hall.
Since the first Community Action Plan in 2002, the re-development of the Village Hall was continually voted top of the list of potential projects in every community consultation. The old Village Hall was a cold, unwelcoming, dilapidated building and not fit for purpose. The Hall Development Group was formed in 2007 and after many days, weeks, months and years of meetings and grant application form filling, they were fortunate to receive grant funding from the Big Lottery, Forth Valley and Lomond LEADER, the People and Communities Fund, the Climate Challenge Fund, The Robertson Trust, Scottish Power Green Energy Trust and the Gordon Fraser Trust.
Gartmore Community Cinema FILM TIMES